In the event that a person is incapable of caring for himself and/or his financial affairs and has not made arrangements for someone to act on his behalf in the event of incompetency, a guardianship may be sought by filing a petition for declaration of incompetency and appointment of guardian with the clerk of superior court in the county where the person resides.

Our firm provides representation for individuals in petitioning for guardianships of adults, at guardianship hearings, as well as in motions to modify guardianships and to restore the rights of the ward.

Where a person residing in another state petitions to serve as guardian for a person in North Carolina, we are available to serve as Agent for Service of Process.

© 2017 Lohr & Lohr PLLC. Powered by WordPress. Theme by Viva Themes.